Register online for the 2017-2018 school year
Parents no longer have to wait until Back to School night for student schedules and class lists, instead they can confirm student registration at eligible schools online for the 2017-2018 school year. Beginning June 19, all families with students enrolled in STEM Lab for fall 2017 can confirm registration online. The online process saves time and energy allowing parents to confirm school registration for eligible schools at their convenience from anywhere with an internet connection.
Online registration opens June 19 and will continue through August 15.
Online registration replaces the standard check-in process at our school. In order to be placed on class lists before school starts, all enrolled students for next fall must complete the online process by August 15.
Housed in the Infinite Campus portal, in just one visit parents can verify household information, confirm registration for the 2017-2018 school year and sign off on mandatory forms.
To register online, you will need:
● Current valid email address
● An Infinite Campus (IC) portal account. *Don’t have an account, create one here https://webfarm.adams12.org/PortalRegistration/default.aspx. Have an account but forgot your login information, reset your username and/or password.https://ic.adams12.org/campus/portal/adams12.jsp
● If you have moved you will need to upload an approved proof of residence document. Details on what proof is needed can be found by visiting here. http://www.adams12.org/departments/admissions/enrollment-requirements
● Contact information for all parent(s)/guardian(s) and emergency contact(s) associated with your student(s).
If you have all of the above information, you can begin the registration process by logging into your Infinite Campus portal account here starting June 19.
*If you are a new student to the district, contact the school directly for registration information.
Assistance with the online process is available by contacting the District Service Desk at (720) 972-4120 or visiting the following locations for onsite online registration.
● Northglenn High School - 601 W 100th Place, Northglenn, CO
○ Tuesdays, June 20, July 11 and July 25 from 3-7 p.m.
● Thornton High School - 9351 N Washington Street, Thornton, CO
○ Tuesdays, June 27, July 18 from 3-7 p.m.
○ Thursday, July 27 from 3-7 p.m.
● Back to School Bash - Five Star Stadium, 9351 Washington St. Thornton, CO
○ Saturday, August 12 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
For more information, such as the benefits of online registration, forms not included in the online process and answers to frequently asked questions, visit www.adams12.org/OnlineRegistration.