Volunteers are among the Five Star District's most valuable assets used to assist schools in providing the best possible education for each student. Volunteers help:
- to provide teachers with more time to work with students
- to enrich children's learning opportunities
- to provide individual attention to children who may need more one-on-one assistance than the classroom teacher is able to provide
- to promore a school/home/community partnership for quality education
- to assist teachers and support personnel in non-instructional tasks
Those interested in volunteering should visit http://www.adams12.org/volunteers.
For more information, please contact Tracey Calderon, STEM Coordinator,firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-972-3353