Our BASE Program Offers
- Homework Time
- Educational Activities: Math, Science and Literacy
- Arts & Crafts, Recreational Games, Outdoor Time, and More
- Field Trips and Guest Speakers
- Healthy snacks
- Licensed Through the State of Colorado Department of Human Services
Our Hours Of Operation for the 2018/2019 School Year
- Before School Program: 6:30am to 8:10am
- After School Program: (Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.) 3:20pm to 6:00pm
- After School Program: (Wed.) 1:50pm to 6:00pm
- Full Day Programs: 6:30am to 6:00pm
Our Rates For The 2018/2019 School Year
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Before School Rates: $46/week; $18/day
- After School Rates: $53/week; $18/day
- Before & After School: $85/week
- Full Days: $20 add on for Full-time Families/ $40 add on for part time families.
- Please see letter at the bottom of the page for more information.
Registration Fees (Per Child)
- Fall $50
BASE does accept CCAP. Please see the link for more information as the BASE program does not set fees or create authorization. If you are on CCAP, please contact Ronnie to find out how registration may be different.
*A deposit equal to one week of service due upon registration
BASE IS CURRENTLY AT CAPACITY FOR THE 2018/2019 SY
Families interested in the BASE program for the 2019/2020 school year will need to fill out an INTENT FORM. Intent forms will be available in May.
Please contact Ronnie Parker if you are interested in the BASE program at (720) 972-3377.
To learn more, please see the visit the BASE information page on the Five Star District website.