In an effort to increase access to community opportunities on a more frequent basis, beginning with the 2023-2024 school year, Adams 12 Five Star Schools has a new process for sharing community flyers with families.
Distribution will happen electronically, once a month from September through May.
Click HERE to view monthly flyers.
Organizations interested in sharing their flyers with families need to follow the process outlined in district policy 5670:
- Flyers must be related to our school’s educational mission.
- Flyers must receive advance approval from our school’s principal before being distributed.
- Submit by the 25th of the month for distribution the following month. (August through April)
- Only PDF versions of flyers will be accepted. Please don’t submit scanned copies.
- All non-school or non-district related organizations must include the following disclaimer on their flyer: These materials are neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Adams 12 Five Star Schools, its Board, the Superintendent, or this school.
- Electronic distribution to families of approved flyers received by the deadline, will take place between the 1st and 15th day of the next month (September – May). For example, approved flyer received by August 25; school distributes on a day between September 1-15.